WHAT IT's FOR
EVERGREEN Home 3 is Part 3 of our unique Cleaning-System-for-Your-Home. It has been created especially for the cleaning of any glossy or reflective surface to leave it absolutely grease and smear-free.
WHERE TO USE IT
EVERGREEN Home 3 can be used on all sorts of reflective surfaces such as glass (and car windscreens), mirrors, granite worktops, TV and computer screens, chrome, stainless steel splash panels, ceramics, porcelain, plastics, and just about any other reflective or glossy surface, and you can even use it to clean your greasy cooker hobs too.
HOW TO USE IT
To use EVERGREEN Home 3, shake the bottle first. Open (turn) nozzle to spray mode (or stream - jet - mode if needed). Spray cleaning fluid sparingly onto the surface. Wipe clean with a soft cloth until dry (a second application might be needed for very greasy surfaces) and buff to a clear shine with a second cloth. Use of a microfibre cloth is recommended. For small areas spray directly onto the cloth and wipe the area to be cleaned. After use, close the nozzle and store bottle upright.
WHAT's in the BOTTLE
EVERGREEN Home 3 contains a mixture of amphoteric and anionic detergents, propanol, and ammonia. It also contains small amounts of di-sodium metasilicate and sodium hydroxide. Further information about the contents can be obtained from the material safety data sheet, available to the professional user on request.
The contents of the bottle are alkaline (pH 11). This is one of the properties that makes EVERGREEN Home 3 so effective at shifting grease from glossy and reflective surfaces.
WHAT ABOUT PRECAUTIONS?
As with all cleaning products, some components have the potential to irritate if exposed to them. EVERGREEN Home 3 should be used responsibly and kept out of the reach of children. To avoid prolonged contact, we would recommend wearing suitable (for example, disposable or "rubber") gloves. Eye protection should be used where there is a risk of splashing. In the case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes under fresh running cold water. In the case of ingestion, rinse mouth thoroughly with cold water and seek medical attention.